- One 2" square green fun foam
- Small rocks and/or sticks
- Tacky Glue
- Flat back or regular safety pin
- Glue sticks or rocks unto the fun foam square in the shape of a trail sign. Example trail signs: Use sticks to make an arrow or use a circle of rocks with one rock in the middle to symbolize the 'trail stops here' trail sign.
- You can choose to use a regular safety pin and pin the corner, or a flat back pin on the back.
- Add the tag to the pin.
- Tacky glue works better than hot glue guns for this SWAPS.
- All SWAPS that are going to be traded should have a tag with some information about the giver. First name, troop level and number, and state works well as a rememberence for the receiver and keeps safety issues in mind.
Parenting Quizzes for Parents of Teens
- Quiz: Are you raising a healthy teen?
- Quiz: Is your teen safe online?
- Quiz: Do you have a case of parental burnout?
- Quiz: Is your teen over-scheduled?
- Quiz: Are you raising a mean girl?
- How Well Do You Really Know Your Teen?
- Screening Quiz: Is Your Teen Lying?
More on Parenting Teens.