- White paper, cut into half circles
- cotton balls, pink or blue
- Roll the half circle of white paper into a "stick" to hold the cotton candy. Glue down end.
- Glue cotton ball on top. Shape to a point.
- Put pin in through the paper at the base of the cotton ball.
- Add the tag to the pin.
- All SWAPS that are going to be traded should have a tag with some information about the giver. First name, troop level and number, and state works well as a rememberence for the receiver and keeps safety issues in mind.
Parenting Quizzes for Parents of Teens
- Quiz: Are you raising a healthy teen?
- Quiz: Is your teen safe online?
- Quiz: Do you have a case of parental burnout?
- Quiz: Is your teen over-scheduled?
- Quiz: Are you raising a mean girl?
- How Well Do You Really Know Your Teen?
- Screening Quiz: Is Your Teen Lying?
More on Parenting Teens.