- three bright colored pipe cleaners
- craft stick
- glue, pencil
- Twist the pipe cleaners together.
- Shape the twisted pipe cleaners to look like a snail shell, into a flat circle. Glue together.
- Glue a craft stick on the back.
- Cut a piece of the celophane to wrap up the piece of candy. Twist at the base of the stick. Optional: add a ribbon here.
- Hot glue flat back pin on back.
- Add the tag to the pin.
- All SWAPS that are going to be traded should have a tag with some information about the giver. First name, troop level and number, and state works well as a rememberence for the receiver and keeps safety issues in mind.
Parenting Quizzes for Parents of Teens
- Quiz: Are you raising a healthy teen?
- Quiz: Is your teen safe online?
- Quiz: Do you have a case of parental burnout?
- Quiz: Is your teen over-scheduled?
- Quiz: Are you raising a mean girl?
- How Well Do You Really Know Your Teen?
- Screening Quiz: Is Your Teen Lying?
More on Parenting Teens.