- Chemical odors on breath or clothing
- Paint or other stains on the face, hands, or clothes
- Drunk or disoriented appearance
- Slurred speech
- Lack of coordination
- Hidden empty spray paint, solvent containers, nitrous oxide containers
- Unexplained chemical soaked rags or clothing
Parenting Quizzes for Parents of Teens
- Quiz: Are you raising a healthy teen?
- Quiz: Is your teen safe online?
- Quiz: Do you have a case of parental burnout?
- Quiz: Is your teen over-scheduled?
- Quiz: Are you raising a mean girl?
- How Well Do You Really Know Your Teen?
- Screening Quiz: Is Your Teen Lying?
More on Parenting Teens.