This snack is a favorite with teenagers and kids of all ages.
Time Required: 10 minutes
- Toast two waffles.
- Spread peanut butter on one waffle and jelly on the other.
- Place one large scoop of ice cream(any flavor) in the middle of the waffle with jelly on it.
- Pour one tablespoon of chocolate sauce on ice cream.
- Top with other waffle and enjoy!
- You can experiment with any flavors of ice cream and sauces.
- How many nights a week does your family eat dinner together?
See the poll results.
Parenting Quizzes for Parents of Teens