Leftover spaghetti keeps well and can be reheated easily. Just follow these simple steps and check out the recipe link.
Time Required: 10 mins
- If you are making it with a sauce, prepare the sauce first, then add spaghetti and heat until warmed.
- If you would like to heat the spaghetti by itself, boil a large pot of water.
- When the water is at a rolling boil, turn it off.
- Add spaghetti when the bubbles stop.
- Keep it in the pot for 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Strain and you have hot spaghetti that is not overcooked.
- Make sure you stick to the time or your spaghetti will be overcooked.
- Some people use the microwave. I find that it tends to be too dry this way.
- How many nights a week does your family eat dinner together?
Parenting Quizzes for Parents of Teens