Girl Scout Thinking Day SWAPSThe Flag of China
- printer, label program & address labels
- safety pin
- Place your mouse over the graphic above and right click. Choose to save the image on your computer.
- Launch your address label program and print out the image on address labels.
- Trim the edges and stick the "flag" around the top of a toothpick.
- Add a pin.
- Add the tag to the pin.
- All SWAPS that are going to be traded should have a tag with some information about the giver. First name, troop level and number, and state works well as a rememberence for the receiver and keeps safety issues in mind.
Back to the SWAPS index.