Teen and Online Safety Resources
- 3 Things Parents Need to Tell Their Blogging Teens
Blogging is an entertaining and educational hobby. But, there are pitfalls your teen may not be aware of that you’ll need to let him/her know. Here is what to say.
- How to Oversee Your Teen's Blog or Social Networking Page
Teens want freedom – being dynamic parents who know that freedom can lead to independent thinking and responsible doing, we want our teens to have freedom. The big 'but' is that we need to keep our teens safe online at the same time.
- Internet Behavior is Public Behavior
The internet is the world's largest small town. You can find nearly everything and everyone in this virtual world we’re weaving. Social networking(socializing over the Internet) is a new form of behavior... read more.
- Discipline Children and Teens Without the Guilt
Parents can shed the guilt and start to change. Your child or teenager will respond and change for the better as well. Use these five tips to start disciplining without the guilt today.
- Should parents snoop on their teen?
Should parents check-up on their teen? Absolutely. Should parents go through their teen's things? If they have reason to believe their teen is up to something that is unsafe, yes. But that is not snooping... read more.
- How to Keep Your Teen From Becoming an Online Porn Star
It doesn't take long for pictures to be distributed throughout the Net. You can protect your teen from this kind of exposure, which can do irreparable harm to his/her self-esteem and body image, by following these tips.
- What Parents Need To Know About Teens and Internet Usage
Parents should know not only the pitfalls of their teens being online, but also the benefits and the eye opening experiences their teen can gain from being on the Net.
- 10 Ways to Send a Clear Message to Your Teenager
A sure-fire way of inviting problems into your relationship with your teenager is by sending mixed or unclear messages. Clear communication is an absolute must if you want to have a bonding relationship with your teenager.
More Parenting Quizzes
- Quiz: Are you raising a healthy teen?
- Parenting Quiz: Is Your Teen a Spoiled Brat?
- Quiz: Is your teen safe online?
- Quiz: Are You a Pushover Parent?
- Quiz: Do you have a case of parental burnout?
- Quiz: Is your teen over-scheduled?
- Quiz: Are you raising a mean girl?
- How Well Do You Really Know Your Teen?
- Screening Quiz: Is Your Teen Lying?
- Teens and Babysitting Quiz: Is Your Teen Ready to Babysit?
- Teen Depression Quiz: Is your teen depressed?
- Screening Quiz: Is your teen ready to get a job?
- Teen Dating Quiz - Are they friends or are they dating?
- Quiz: Is your teenager stressed out?
- Quiz: Is Your Teenager Using Drugs?
- All Parenting Teen Quizzes
Help for Parents of At-Risk Teens: