Movie night parties are easy and fun and LOVED by most teenagers. Depending on the movies your choose, you can have a girly party, a coed get together or a horror night. It's all up to you! Here are some ideas that will help get the party started. If you have anything you want to add to our theme ideas, please email me .
- Watch the age range and type of movies that will be shown for ratings information. Be sure to have the movies picked so you can share the information with parents who will call to RSVP.
- Popcorn is a must! Many rental places have old fashioned popping machines for rent that will add to the decorations as well as making some great popcorn.
- Food table that is out of the way of the TV. There should be lots of food that can be munched before, during and after the movie.
- Plenty of comfortable seating! Put 'bring your own bean bag chair' in the invitation if youn need more seats.
- Use clap boards and gold stars when decorating for this theme. A black tablecloth with gold confetti looks great. Movie posters and pictures of the stars make great decorations.