This bath salt recipe will soothe excited teens on a hot summer’s night. Plus they will love the glittery look.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 cup Epsom salts
- 1 cup Baking soda
- 8 drops red food coloring
- 8 drops yellow food coloring
- 1/4 cup of fine glitter; red, orange, yellow mix
- 15 drops Sweet Orange Essential Oil
- 10 drops Lavender Essential Oil
- 10 drops Sandalwood Essential Oil
- 2 sealable containers or pretty jars
In a large bowl, mix together salts and baking soda. Add oils, mixing well. Add coloring, start with 6 drops of red and 8 of yellow, mix well. Continue to add two drops at a time until you are pleased with the color. Stir in glitter. Makes two one cup containers. For the Bath: Add 4 tablespoons of bath salts to running water for one full tub.