- Cut the card stock into a 7-inches by 8.5-inches.
- Holding the paper so that the long side goes up to down(refer to the picture), trim the one end with your edge punch.
- Trim the opposite end with your corner rounder and then take your circle punch and cut out a half circle in the center of that end.
- Fold up the bottom(where you just cut the center half-circle) at the 2.5-inches mark.
- Go up three inches from the first fold and make your next fold, so that the punched edged side flaps down in front.
Graduation Crafts for Teens: Congrats Grad! Card | Gift Card Holder Graduation Card | Money Holder Graduation Card | Printable Graduation Invitations | Beaded Safety Pin Patterns for Graduation | Graduation Tassel Key Chain | Free Digital Scrapbooking Kit: Graduation
Homemade Cards for Teens: Congrats Grad! Card | Gift Card Holder Graduation Card | Money Holder Graduation Card | Valentine Cards: Be My Valentine | Valentine cards: Love You | Valentine cards: Be Mine | Valentine cards: Oriental Love | Retro Birthday Card | Wishing You a Happy Birthday Card | Ballon Birthday Card | Give Thanks(Thanksgiving)Card | Thankful Heart(Thanksgiving)Card | Turkey Feet(Thanksgiving)Card | 60's Chick Initial Card | Initial Boxed Classic Card | Homemade Christmas Cards
Craft Printables for Teens Printable Thank You Cards | Printable Birthday Party Invitations | Printable Harvest Party Invitations | Printable Birthday Cards | Printable Father's Day Cards | Printable Mother's Day Cards | Printable Graduation Invitations
More Teen Crafts: Quick and Easy Crafts for Teens | Blue Jean Crafts for Teens | Sewing Crafts for Teens | Jewelry Crafts for Teens | Bedroom Crafts for Teens | Over 250 Teen Craft Ideas | 'Like' Teen Crafts on Facebook