- To create the tag for the graduation card, cut a 3" X 1.5" piece of paper. Round the corners and add stickers saying the year of the graduation.
- Write on top of the year stickers with the find tip marker 'class of...'.
- Punch a hole in the tag to attach to the card.
- What is really nice about the ribbon is when it is completed, it slides on and off the card.
- Tie the ribbon around the card, not too tightly, attaching the tag in the loop of the knot. You can now slip the ribbon on and off the card as needed.
- Add the 'Way to go!' sentiment to the front flap of the card.
Optional: I ran my edges of the tag and the card over a stamp ink pad to give it a distressed look.
Graduation Crafts for Teens: Congrats Grad! Card | Gift Card Holder Graduation Card | Money Holder Graduation Card | Printable Graduation Invitations | Beaded Safety Pin Patterns for Graduation | Graduation Tassel Key Chain | Free Digital Scrapbooking Kit: Graduation
Homemade Cards for Teens: Congrats Grad! Card | Gift Card Holder Graduation Card | Money Holder Graduation Card | Valentine Cards: Be My Valentine | Valentine cards: Love You | Valentine cards: Be Mine | Valentine cards: Oriental Love | Retro Birthday Card | Wishing You a Happy Birthday Card | Ballon Birthday Card | Give Thanks(Thanksgiving)Card | Thankful Heart(Thanksgiving)Card | Turkey Feet(Thanksgiving)Card | 60's Chick Initial Card | Initial Boxed Classic Card | Homemade Christmas Cards
Craft Printables for Teens Printable Thank You Cards | Printable Birthday Party Invitations | Printable Harvest Party Invitations | Printable Birthday Cards | Printable Father's Day Cards | Printable Mother's Day Cards | Printable Graduation Invitations
More Teen Crafts: Quick and Easy Crafts for Teens | Blue Jean Crafts for Teens | Sewing Crafts for Teens | Jewelry Crafts for Teens | Bedroom Crafts for Teens | Over 250 Teen Craft Ideas | 'Like' Teen Crafts on Facebook