Cut a hole in the middle of the sheet so that your head fits through it. Attach Christmas items to the sheet using pins, glue or needle and thread. Wrinkle up the wraping paper, dirty up a toy. Make things look used. Paint your face white and spooky and put on the Santa hat. Viola! You're the ghost of Christmas past.
Check out the Halloween Party Planner.
Recommended Book List:
- 101 Spooktacular Party Ideas
- A Halloween How-To: Costumes, Parties, Decorations, and Destinations
- Halloween: The Best of Martha Stewart Living
- Halloween Fun: Great Things to Make and Do
- 13 Scary Ghost Stories
- Ask the Bones: Scary Stories from Around the World
Fun Craft Resources
Bath Crafts . Beach Crafts . Bible Crafts . Candle Making . Card Making Crafts . Christmas Crafts . Easter Crafts . Father's Day Crafts . Fourth of July Crafts . Graduation Crafts . Halloween Crafts . Holiday Crafts . Jewelry Crafts . Mothers Day Crafts . Nature Crafts . Photo & Picture Crafts . Polymer Clay Crafts . School Crafts . Sewing Crafts . St Patricks Day Crafts . Thanksgiving Crafts . Tie Dye Crafts . Tropical Themed Crafts . Valentine's Day Crafts . Wearable Art Crafts
Parenting Quizzes for Parents of Teens
- Quiz: Are you raising a healthy teen?
- Quiz: Is your teen safe online?
- Quiz: Do you have a case of parental burnout?
- Quiz: Is your teen over-scheduled?
- Quiz: Are you raising a mean girl?
- How Well Do You Really Know Your Teen?
- Screening Quiz: Is Your Teen Lying?
More on Parenting Teens.