Cut many bats out of black construction paper. Make them different sizes. Stick them around the party area including the way into the party and the way to any other rooms that will be open. Write down the number of bats on a piece of paper and hide. Place paper and pencils out with the title Name and Number of Bats at the top. The person who is the closest to the number with out going over wins.
Back to Halloween Game Index.
Check out the Halloween Party Planner.
Recommended Book List:
- 101 Spooktacular Party Ideas
- A Halloween How-To: Costumes, Parties, Decorations, and Destinations
- Halloween: The Best of Martha Stewart Living
- Halloween Fun: Great Things to Make and Do
- 13 Scary Ghost Stories
- Ask the Bones: Scary Stories from Around the World
Parenting Quizzes for Parents of Teens
- Quiz: Are you raising a healthy teen?
- Quiz: Is your teen safe online?
- Quiz: Do you have a case of parental burnout?
- Quiz: Is your teen over-scheduled?
- Quiz: Are you raising a mean girl?
- How Well Do You Really Know Your Teen?
- Screening Quiz: Is Your Teen Lying?
More on Parenting Teens.