Parenting Advice on Our User Response ArticlesParenting articles where parents can share their thoughts, advice or experiences concerning a topic. These bits of advice from the parents who come to our site are meant to be intuitive tidbits of parenting insight and tend to be fun.
- You know you're a parent of a teen when...
- What is your teen’s curfew?
- When should teens start dating?
Parenting Advice From Our Forum CommunityParents give advice to those who have asked questions on our forum. some of these have been highlighted on our blog and in our parenting newsletter. Read the advice given in the comments sections of these popular blog posts and offer your parenting advice own.
- Teens Buying Gory Movies
- Teen Very Angry Over Divorce
- 17yo Teen Son Using Profanity and Disrespect to Parents
- Another reason to serve a good breakfast to your teen…
- Head-Banging Music Causes Concussions?
- I'm Pregnant and My Daughter Is Jealous
- Teens Today vs. Previous Generations
- New Study Says Teens Hanging Out Online "Is Not a Waste of Time"
- Do You Still Give Hugs to Your Teen?
- Save a Dollar or Two, But Keep the Fun at Your Teen’s Birthday Party
- Teen Runaways: What Can a Parent Do?
- Should we continue to pay for college?
- Vacationing with Girlfriend's Family Has Dad Concerned, Should He Allow It?
- What Anxiety Can Do to a Teen - Can You Help?
- Dangers of YouTube
- Daughter Spent Night with Boyfriend
- Tampons... Yes or No?
- 17-Year-Old Won't Wake Up, Any Advice?
- Is announcing an honor bragging? I don't think so.
- Your Advice: Teen Daughter Crying All of the Time
- Out-of-Control Teen's Mom Needs Your Help
Parenting Advice FAQsOur FAQs are developed over time using questions that are asked through the parenting forum and in the blog comments. They are informative pieces of advice that lead into more parenting resources located on this and other sites. If you have a question that you would like to see here, please feel free to post it to the forum.
Advice on Going to College
- What should my teen look for in a college?
- My teen was rejected by the college of his choice. What do I say?
- All Parenting Advice on Going to College
Advice on Family Life
- Should we leave our teen home alone?
- How much privacy does my teen and his date need?
- All Parenting Advice on Family Life
Advice on Teen Pregnancy
- Why should teen pregnancy concern everyone?
- My teen daughter just told me she is pregnant. What do I do?
- All Parenting Advice FAQs on Teen Pregnancy
Advice on Teen Sexuality
- What do teens want to know about sex/teen pregnancy/relationships?
- How common is sexual harassment among teens at school?
- All Parenting Advice FAQs on Teen Sexuality
You can keep up-to-date on all of the parenting advice we offer on the Parenting Teens site at About.com by visiting our blog often and subscribing to our parenting newsletter.