The Bottom Line
- Both parents and teens can use this book.
- The book helps teens define their own goals.
- Teaches teens how to treat others and how to treat themselves.
- The concepts can be hard for a young teen to grasp.
- Needs to be an ongoing project, teens may loose interest.
- The author writes with humor and gets right to the point, not wasting page space on 'the boring'.
- It's simple concepts and illustrations are understandable to teenagers and adults.
- Sections of the book work well in order and as a reference after the first reading.
Guide Review - The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens - The Ultimate Teenage Success Guide
In his own words: "So why did I write this book? I wrote it because life for teens is no longer a playground. It's a jungle out there. And if I've done my job right, this book can be like a compass to help you navigate through it. In addition, unlike my dad's book, which was written for old people (and can get really boring at times), this book was written especially for teens and is always interesting."