Useful and fun list of kids snack recipes. Includes healthy snacks, easy to make snacks and fun snacks for your teen's parties.
- After School Snack Mix Recipe
Keep this on hand for hungry students when they get home. Makes a great non-messy snack for homework time as well.
- Ants and Bumps on a Log
A standard healthy snack for kids with dried fruit and celery.
- Apples and Cream Cheese Dip
Dipping fruit is fun for teens and this cream cheese dip is very tasty.
- Apple Peanut Butter and Rice Cake Stack
It's all in how your slice the apple to make this snack.
- Apple Butter Turkey Wraps
You can substitute sugar-free apple sauce for apple butter if you are looking to take down the sugar content of this snack.
- (Mini) Bacon and Cheese Quiche
Bite size food is appealing to kids. This mini quiche is their favorite size and full of flavor. These are perfect little breakfast bites for sleepover parties or snacks for your teen.
- Banana Mousse
This creamy snack recipe can be made with non-dairy creamer.
- Banana Wrap Recipe
This makes a standard snack in our home - bananas and peanut butter - much easier to eat.
- Candy Corn Rice Crispy Treats
A snack for Halloween or anytime with different color candy corns that are now available for use.
- Cheesy Apple Butter Snack
Very easy snack to assemble for kids, or to help teens begin to gain confidence in their food making abilities.
- Cheesy Crunch Snack Mix
Crunchy snack for your kids to enjoy after school, for a party or just when they are hungry. Can be made in bulk and stored.
- Cheesy Popcorn
Portable and fun snack.
- Chewy Oatmeal Cookies
If you need a dessert or snack for your kids, try this old fashion recipe.
- Chocolate Orange Ooze Cupcakes
Making these cupcakes is as much fun as eating them, be sure to allow your teen to be part of the process.
- Coconut Bananas Recipe
- Creamy Cheese Pretzel Dip
This dip works well as a snack for indoor teen and kids parties.
- Creamy Gelatin Jigglers Snacks
Sometimes that regular jigglers just don't do the trick ;-) Let your teen make these on their own, it's a great snack - or dessert - recipe to know.
- Deviled Eyeballs
- Easy Fruit Juice Ice Pops
- Easy Popcorn Balls
Fun snack that is totally portable for kids school functions and teen or youth events.
- Finger Pizza
If you are looking for a special snack treat to serve at a teen Halloween party, try this recipe. Not only is it not candy, it can cover as a quick lunch or before trick or treating meal.
- Fried Ice Cream
- Frozen Fruit Salad
Great snack for picnics with kids and outside or pool parties. Remember to freeze the fruit quickly to keep it from getting brown.
- Frozen Fruit and Yogurt Pops
This healthy kids snack can be made it their favorite flavors.
- Frozen Grapes
- Frozen Mashed Banana Treat
- Fruit Cone
- Fruit and Yogurt Cups
- Garlic Hummus with Pita Wedges
- Grasshopper Guts
- Gold Coin Cookies
Gold Coin Cookies themed for Saint Patrick's Day or Pirate themed event is a favorite are easy to make and yummy.
- Honey Rice Crispy Snack
- Kid's Trail Mix
- Mini Marshmallow Sandwiches
Marshmallows are a kids favorite. Add a fruity and creamy spread with crackers and you have a mini marshmallow sandwich.
- Moose Lips Snack
- Open Faced Nutella and Fruit Snack
- PB and J with Marshmallow Snack Mix
- PBJ Waffle Snack
- Peanut Butter Marshmallow Dip
- Peanut and Chocolate Covered Pretzels
- Pizza Turnovers
With these bite size snack type of pizzas, the toppings are inside and you dip into the heated sauce. Kids and teens can be social while enjoying this filling snack together.
- Pizza Bread Sticks
As this recipes uses the standard teen favorite food, it is always a hit as a snack.
- Puppy Chow Snacks
- Quick Fruit Dip
Keep yogurt on hand in your kitchen? Then this snack is always available to make.
- Ranch and Veggie Snack
A healthy veggie snack for kids that has even healthier tips.
- Sand Pudding
- Soft Pretzels
Easy soft pretzel recipe that your teen can learn to make themselves. Makes a fun snack activity when your teen has a few friends over as well as after school.
- Stack It On a Cracker
- Strawberry and Pear Fruit Salsa Snack
- Stuffed Celery Sticks Snack
- Teriyaki and Veggie Snack
This snack is fun when served on Asian plates with little dip bowls - kids and teens love to 'dip'. If you have a wavy edge slicer for the vegetables, use it!
- Veggie Pockets Snack
Hummus and Italian dressing make this veggie pocket full of flavor.
Parenting Quizzes for Parents of Teens
- Quiz: Are you raising a healthy teen?
- Quiz: Is your teen safe online?
- Quiz: Do you have a case of parental burnout?
- Quiz: Is your teen over-scheduled?
- Quiz: Are you raising a mean girl?
- How Well Do You Really Know Your Teen?
- Screening Quiz: Is Your Teen Lying?