Great snack for picnics with kids and outside or pool parties.
- 1 (8 oz pkg.) cream cheese; soften
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 can crushed pineapple; drained
- 1 can mandarin oranges; drained
- 2 bananas; sliced at the last minute
- 4 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 small container whipped topping
Blend together the cream cheese and mayonnaise. Fold in whipped topping. Add fruit and pout into your container. I use large flat baking dishes and cut the salad to serve, but you can scoop it out too. Freeze at least 2 hours before serving.