If you've gotten yourself in a sticky situation with a wad of gum, here's the best way to get out of it.
Time Required: 20 minutes
- Fill a plastic bag with ice.
- Wrap a small towel around the bag so you can hold it for a long period without freezing your hand.
- Wrap the bag of ice around the gum. Hold it there for 20 minutes. You want to freeze the gum so that it cracks off.
- Chip gum off slowly, do not yank at it. If it starts to stretch or becomes sticky again, reapply the ice.
- If you are unable to get all of the gum off, repeat the process.
- Does your teen have a set curfew?
See the poll results.
Parenting Quizzes for Parents of Teens
What You Need
- plastic bag
- small hand towel
- comb (if in hair)