This printable worksheet will help your teen set and obtain goals by organizing their thoughts and having a place to write it down. Here are the directions to use it:
- Write out the goal.
- List the tasks it will take to obtain the goal.
- Begin working on the tasks. Use the note section to jot down your thoughts. Add to the tasks as needed.
- Check off the tasks as they are completed.
- When all of the tasks are complete, determine if the goal has been met. If so, create your next goal. If not, revise the goal.
- Print out a new sheet and start again at number one.
Print out the worksheet here: Printable Goals Setting Worksheet for Teens