Fall and Halloween Fun for Teens
By Amy Morin
Halloween Family Dinner Menus
Try these Halloween dinner menus with pictures of Halloween food, Halloween recipes and suggested items that go together to make a creepy Halloween Dinner. These family dinner menus are tons of fun with an evil Halloween twist.
Plan a Fall Harvest Party
People have been celebrating the harvest of a summer crop while looking forward to the long winter season for hundreds of years. It is also a fun alternative to some of the more ‘spooky’ Halloween parties.
- Fall Harvest Party Planner
- Picking a Location for Your Harvest Party
- Printable Harvest Party Invitations
12 Weeks of Fall Activities
Ideas for fall activities that your teen can do after school or on weekends with resources on how the activity is done and perhaps more to delve further into the teen activity.
- Week 1: Campfire Snack, Camping and Knot Tying
- Week 2: School Shopping and Make a Blue Jean Book Cover
- Week 3: Support Your School's Sports Teams and Pizza Bread Stickes
- Week 4: Get Lost in a Corn Maze and Make a Leaf T-shirt
- Week 5: Apple Cinnamon Lip Gloss, Plan a Party and Eat Cheesy Popcorn
- Week 6: Send a Family Newsletter and Make These Friendship Bracelets
- Week 7: Turn Your Backyard into a Grave Site or Make Falling Leaves Earrings
- Week 8: Make a Spooky Songs List or a Halloween Bookmark
- Week 9: Pumpkin Carving, Check Your Community Events and Friendship Pins
- Week 10: Dabble in Family Favorite Recipes or Go for a Hayride
- Week 11: Make Taffy Apple Pizza and See a Fall Flick
- Week 12: Learn How to To Thank Someone Formally and Dress Up the Dinner Table
Spooky and ooky, these recipes are sure to be a hit in your home this Halloween.
- Spooky Halloween Pizza
- Garlic Bread stick Bones
- Halloween Popcorn Balls
- All Fun Halloween Recipes for Kids and Teens
Halloween Costume Ideas
Much of the fun of Halloween is making your own costume. We would have many different activities during Halloween and one usually is a party. I think I had as much fun making up costume ideas with my teens as I did seeing them in costume.
Whether you are planning a large Halloween party or a small Halloween get-together at home, you can use this party planner as a guide to stay organized, keep within budget and ensure a good time for all of the teens at the party. Use these resources.
- Step-by-Step: Halloween Party Planner
- Halloween Party Budget Planner
- Printable Halloween Party Invitations
- Halloween Costume Ideas