- Format the page so it has two columns. For MS Word 2000: Format -> Columns -> Two.
- Set all margins to the edges of the paper. Just slide the margins on the left.
- In the second column, insert the ballons picture. Select the picture and size it.
- Place a second picture under it so it is in the bottom half of the second column, the top should hit the 5-1/2" on the side ruler.
- Check the print page set up File-> Print Page Set Up. If it is where you want them to be, print. If not, go back and fix it, then print.
- When you have printed this out, cut the 8-1/2" by 11" sheet in half. This will be your two cards.
Fun Craft Resources
Bath Crafts . Beach Crafts . Bible Crafts . Candle Making . Card Making Crafts . Christmas Crafts . Easter Crafts . Father's Day Crafts . Fourth of July Crafts . Graduation Crafts . Halloween Crafts . Holiday Crafts . Jewelry Crafts . Mothers Day Crafts . Nature Crafts . Photo & Picture Crafts . Polymer Clay Crafts . School Crafts . Sewing Crafts . St Patricks Day Crafts . Thanksgiving Crafts . Tie Dye Crafts . Tropical Themed Crafts . Valentine's Day Crafts . Wearable Art Crafts
Fun Recipes for Kids
Bath Salts & More . Camping Recipes . Craft Recipes . Christmas Recipes . Dessert Recipes . Diabetic Recipes . Drinks & Punch . Halloween Recipes . Lunch Recipes . Picnic Recipes . Pizza Recipes . Snacks . Thanksgiving Recipes . Valentine Recipes . Veggies Our Kids Eat