Therefore, it is important for us to make a point of remembering to connect with our teens. Whether you have to mark your planner or just make it a good habit, the effort will be worth it. To get you started, here is a list of twenty-five ways to say 'I Love You' to teens, try one tonight.
Express your love for your teen by saying:
1. I love you.
2. You are precious to me.
3. I'm blessed to have you in my life.
4. You simply amaze me.
5. You are priceless.
6. You bring joy to my life.
7. I appreciate you.
8. You are important to me.
9. I'm thankful for you.
10. You're one in a million.
Or do something for your teen:
11. Write a poem.
12. Send an email.
13. Post one of the above expressions on Facebook or MySpace.
14. Send your teen a text message.
15. Make their favorite snack.
16. Make their favorite meal.
17. Make a Valentine’s Day recipe.
18. Spend time with your teen.
19. Clean your teen's room.
20. Do one of their chores.
21. Give your teen a hug and kiss.
22. Listen to them.
23. Hide candy hearts under their pillow.
24. Go to their sporting, club or youth group events.
25. Surprise your teen with something they've wanted.