BFF - Best Friends Forever.
Bounce - Means to leave.
Chillin' - Means relaxing.
Dope - Means cool or awesome.
Fly - Boys tend to refer to girls they think are good looking as 'fly'.
Hater or h8er - This is in reference to someone who just hates everything, even their friends. It is someone who is so pessimistic that your teen is tired of hearing from them.
Hardcore - Means something is intense. Generally said about something that is a good experience, but also used when something bad is happening to a friend.
Ho - Whore.
My bad - It means 'my mistake'.
OMG - An abbreviation for oh my gosh or oh my god!
Sick or Ill - No, this no longer means someone doesn't feel well. It's used as a description of something or someone who is cool or awesome.
Tight - Means close in relationship.
Tool - Refers to someone who is stupid or a geek.
Wanksta - Refers to a person trying to act tough, but isn't really pulling it off.
Also, today's teen slang tends to throw words together to combine their meanings. Here are some of those:
- Chillaxin - cross between chillin' and relaxing.
- Crashy - Crazy and trashy. Not considered to be good.
- Crunk - cross between crazy and drunk. Some teens use this term to mean cool.
- Requestion - cross between a request and a question.
- Tope - cross between tight and dope.