- Find a local support group and services. You and your daughter are not alone with this problem.
- Talk to your daughter about her options. Share your feelings, but do not force your choices on her. Allow her to make the choices she needs to make.
- Get your daughter a doctor's appointment. No matter what choice she is making, she needs to see a doctor.
- Support your daughter in her decision.
- Find help with your thoughts and feelings. Speak to a counselor or find a support group for you.
Teen Pregnancy FAQ: